Thursday, January 21, 2016

Elegant Wood Work

Hello everyone! Today I will also be sharing with you one of my latest designs Elegant Wood Work. This simple design comes with a beautiful, elegant, wood, floral header. It also comes with a nice wood background. On the side of this design you will also get a button with a little silhouette of a young girl blowing on a wish with a wood background. The design also comes with any other photos or accessories you would like to be added. If you are interested in the design, or any of my other designs, please contact me by emailing me at shelbysblogdesigns@gmail.com. If you would like a custom design please click here. Thank you so much for taking your time to look at my designs. Have a wonderful day! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow Shelby! That is seriously the prettiest blog design I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete