Saturday, January 9, 2016

Ocean Blue...

Hey everybody! Here is one of my designs called Ocean Blue. Ocean Blue is a simple design with just a watercolor blue banner with a elegant sketch of a young girl. It also comes with any other images or accessories you would like to be added to the design. If you are interested in the this design contact me by emailing me at sheblysblogdesigns@gmail.com If you would like a custom design please click here. Thank you so much for taking your time to look at my designs and have a lovely day! :)


4 comments:

  1. Wow! How do you do that? Your designs are really pretty, Shelby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megan! I am so glad that you like me designs!! :) I have been having lots of fun putting them together.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, really pretty! How did you get that sketch?

    ReplyDelete