Thursday, January 21, 2016

Floral Design

Hello everyone! Today I will be sharing with you all one of my latest designs. This design comes with a beautiful painted flower header with your blog title in a beautiful font. The design also comes with any other photos or accessories you would like to be added. If you are interest in this design, or any of my other designs, please email me at shelbysblogdesigns@gmail.com, or if you would like a custom design please click here. Thank you so much for taking your time to look at my designs. Have a lovely day! :)


3 comments:

  1. I just love looking at all your beautiful designs! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Megan!! That means a lot!! :)

      Delete
  2. SO pretty!!!!
    I put in a request for a blog design!

    -Mercy-

    ReplyDelete